Max Lugavere’s debut book Genius Foods was groundbreaking, providing much-needed information on brain health that was embraced by thousands, and became an instant New York Times bestseller. His second book, The Genius Life, introduced an easy-to-implement protocol for strengthening your body and mind. This is the follow-up fans have been waiting for: the companion cookbook, filled with over 100 delicious recipes to help you lose weight, feel great, and reach optimum health.
Inspired by traditions from around the globe, the 100-plus recipes and stunning photographs in Genius Kitchen feature an international twist, with bold flavors that favor simplicity and quality of ingredients over complexity and quantity. In addition, Max lists the basic, healthy ingredients and tools that are essential for a well-stocked kitchen and pantry, and offers techniques and best practices for healthy cooking and eating well on a budget.
The ultimate kitchen resource and recipe bookOrder Now
What’s in it for you?
- 100+ recipes made using the most nutrient dense (and accessible) foods on the planet
- A mix of starters, main dishes, sides, and sweet treats to energize your mind and body
- A dogma-free guide to the best foods to buy and why—from oils, salts, herbs and spices to eggs, meat, fish, and dairy
- Money-saving tips to dramatically reduce food waste
- A guide to the least toxic cookware, tools and utensils
- Science-backed tactics to optimize digestion, maximize nutrient extraction, and stop common digestive complaints
- Plus 12 of Max’s best hacks to make shopping for healthy food on a budget a breeze
- And cooking tips that will impress any dinner guest from the Pope to your picky 2-year-old
Rachael Ray, Television Personality and Best-Selling Author
Mark Hyman, MD, Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
David Perlmutter, MD, Author, #1 New York Times bestseller Grain Brain and Brain Maker
Mehmet Oz, MD, Professor, Columbia University
Maria Shriver, award-winning journalist and founder of The Women’s Alzheimer’s
William Davis, MD, Author of the Wheat Belly series and Undoctored
Tom Bilyeu, CEO and Host, Impact Theory